onday September 11, 2017 marks the 16th anniversary of the violent, increasingly controversial and divisive events in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania in America.
The negative consequences since 9/11 for humanity have been immeasurable. A legal team is now organized with the aim of getting to the truth, in what will become the first thorough legal investigation into the yet unsolved historic crimes of that day.
(From the website: Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry)
In the aftermath of September 11, 2001, Congress initiated the “Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001″, also known as the “Congressional Joint Inquiry on 9/11”. It was comprised of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. This was followed in January 2003 by the U.S. Government’s public investigation known as the 9/11 Commission. Their task was to fully investigate and explain what had occurred on 09/11/2001.
Beginning almost immediately and persisting to the present, serious questions have been raised about both the Congressional Joint Inquiry and the 9/11 Commission’s version of events surrounding 9/11. There has been extensive media coverage of anomalies in the official account, destruction of evidence, obstruction, and even perjury. Many observers, including notably the families of the victims, criticized both inquiries for failing to address hundreds of key questions. An objective analysis, even quoting admissions by members of the investigations, leads to evidence of cover ups.
Given that the events of 9/11/01 has been used to shape U.S. foreign and military policy and ushered in an era of all-encompassing surveillance of all Americans, much more scrutiny and fact-finding is warranted.
Many chapters listing anomalies and problems cited by government officials which illustrate the shortcomings of the official 9/11 Commission’s investigation. Here are just a few facts to consider:
- Evidence at the scene of the World Trade Center and Pentagon was destroyed or confiscated and withheld from public scrutiny.
- Evidence given by the CIA to the 9/11 Commission was obtained through torture and is inadmissible.
- Tapes held by the FAA were destroyed.Eyewitness reports from firefighters, police officers, and other reliable witnesses present in and near the WTC buildings on 9/11 have never been submitted as evidence in a legal action.
- News reports, most notably from local New York City television stations, containing coverage of loud explosions were never presented as part of any official investigation. A FOIA case has revealed that NIST had made false statements claiming there were no samples of steel from WTC 7 for analysis when a photo that was obtained proves there is a sample.
- There continues to be thousands of pages of classified documents. A forensic analysis of physical evidence at the crime scenes has yet to occur.
In a properly functioning judicial system, federal and state attorney generals or special prosecutors would have taken actions to establish all the facts and obtain the fullest measure of justice. The reality has fallen far short of this.
(Thank you to Charles Ewing Smith at YouTube)