Trump, May, Macron Must Apologize To Syrians.

by Jerry Alatalo

n April 7, 2018 a video of an alleged chemical attack in Douma, a suburb of Syria’s capitol city Damascus, went viral on both corporate and independent media worldwide. Despite attempts by officials from Syria, Russia and other nations to point out the video presented a false scenario, and that no chemical attack whatsoever occurred, U.S. President Donald Trump, U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and France’s President Emmanuel Macron agreed on the launch of an illegal over 100-missile attack on Syria.

Fast forward to February 2019 … After the bombshell announcement by a producer at BBC, Riam Dalati, that the Douma hospital video depicted a White Helmets-enabled staged event, the question now becomes one of whether Trump, May and Macron will acknowledge this and issue an apology. It seems impossible to imagine that U.S. President Donald Trump was unaware of the staged event allegation before authorizing the air strikes. The same is to be said of Theresa May and Emmanuel Macron, respectively.

Keeping those sentiments in mind, people might pay close attention to the personal manner, wording and style of delivery of the President of the United States in Donald Trump’s world-publicized press announcement of the Syria bombing strikes.

Trump’s statement on Syria air strikes (April 2018):

(Thank you to ABC News (Australia) at YouTube)

*

Maria Zakharova identifies White Helmets (February 13, 2019)

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova noted the BBC chemical attack development in her February 14, 2019 news briefing, reiterating that Russian and Syrian officials had hoped – to no avail/unsuccessfully – to avoid the unnecessary, reckless U.S., U.K., France launch of bombs, by sharing the truth of the issue very shortly after the incident.

Ms. Zakharova noted: “The culmination of this theater of absurd may be a statement by a BBC producer, who confirmed based on his own research that the footage (Douma) had been staged with direct participation of (the) White Helmets.”

BBC Syria Producer Riam Dalati says Douma chemical incident was a staged event:

(Thank you to RT at YouTube)

*

Some believe the illegal April 2018 bombing of Syria by Trump, May and Macron, not authorized by either the U.S. Congress or the United Nations Security Council, had been pre-planned – actually meant to provoke a counter attack from Syria and escalation of offensive military actions to major war.

Fortunately there was no military response from Syria, and a more dangerous and destructive increase in warring, potentially breaking out of the regional to world war dimensions, became averted.

Future history books may record, teach and describe the 2-hour December 20, 2018 meeting at the United Nations as a pivotal, important, world-changing event

On December 19, 2018, Donald Trump went on Twitter and announced that the U.S. military under his orders as Commander-in-Chief were leaving Syria immediately. For whatever reasons, after close to (2) months since Trump’s surprise announcement, the idea of American soldiers leaving Syria has become abandoned, and reportedly – instead of complete withdrawal of forces – another 1,000 U.S. soldiers have moved/located into Syria.

Some believe Trump’s December 19 “announcement” was a form of psychological warfare operation to attract total world media attention toward his action – and away from the December 20, 2018 United Nations meeting which presented a shocking range of crimes committed by the so-called humanitarian group, the White Helmets.

Some might find it more than coincidental that the White Helmets were behind the staging and filming of the false April 2018 Douma chemical attack, and that Trump’s Syria announcement came within 24 hours of a United Nations meeting devastating to the Oscar-winning reputation of the White Helmets.

With the always highly anticipated Academy Awards just around the corner, – and given an Oscar became awarded to a documentary which positioned the White Helmets as heroes – it might be very interesting to see how these developments become received and/or responded to by top Hollywood officials running the yearly event … bigger than the Superbowl in viewership, seen by billions of people around the Earth.

In another equally troubling and directly related event, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu posted – then deleted within hours – a message on Twitter which included an admission or very strong implication that war against Iran has been planned.

Netanyahu deletes Twitter post on “war with Iran”:

It seems an eminent, perfectly reasonable expectation by the people of America, Britain and France of an imminent and sincere apology with regard to the April 2018 bombing of Syria coming from their highest elected officials: Trump, May and Macron. Their statements of apology, or, conversely, failure to adequately address the tremendously important matter, will assuredly go a long way towards defining the moral character of the leaders, – especially and precisely as perceived by their nations’ citizens now aware of these developments. As for Benjamin Netanyahu … The people of Israel are waiting for an honest explanation, as well.

Peace.

***

Advertisements

Donald Trump Silent On White Helmets Scandal.

by Jerry Alatalo

Among the participants and attendees of the December 20, 2018 United Nations meeting on the activities of the White Helmets were Syrian Ambassador Bashar Jaafari and Russian Federation Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia

eople who watch the DECEMBER 20, 2018 United Nations meeting, which presented evidence of horrific crimes committed inside Syria by the so-called “rescue” organization and Academy Award-winning “White Helmets”, will come to a full understanding of the true reason U.S. President Donald Trump went on Twitter (Date: DECEMBER 19, 2018).

President Trump announced a major, surprise change in his administration’s foreign policy 24 hours before the U.N. meeting exposing the White Helmets international scandal – and wrote that, essentially: “We (U.S. military forces) are leaving Syria … immediately!”. Is it possible, or even probable, that Mr. Trump was aware of the U.N. meeting scheduled for the 20th of December, and that his no-cost Twitter foreign policy statement was delivered to place a global media roadblock in front of the White Helmets bombshell, set to explode the next day?

We sense the answer is “yes”. However, the only way of knowing for certain is hearing from Donald Trump himself for his opinion of the “extremely inconvenient, taboo…” details presented at the December 20 event. Trump’s 12/19/2018 action, a military psychological operation if the described theory becomes proved true, was put forward to soak up all global media attention, which indeed was the result. In other words, – Mr. Trump took a calculated public relations action to protect the diminishing reputation of the White Helmets, or to bury any chance of any appreciable amount of people worldwide learning details of the White Helmets criminal scandal revealed on 12/20/2018.

Developments in the near (3) weeks since Trump’s announcement seem to confirm the theory. Donald Trump and members of his administration have not said anything about the White Helmets in those (3) weeks, – most especially relaying nothing publicly whatsoever about, or since, the damning December 20 U.N. meeting.

Trump’s Twitter action could be described using Trump terminology as “fantastic, and very successful”; very few people worldwide heard news of the White Helmets scandal revealed at the December 20 United Nations meeting; Trump’s National Security Adviser John Bolton has issued, as more than once in the past, a warning to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad about potential use of chemical weapons, and, once more, threatening the severest of military responses.

With the already-suffering reputation of the White Helmets terrorist group effectively “saved” thanks to Donald Trump’s Twitter psychological operation and public relations fix, the rising odds for another false flag chemical attack in Syria (possibly Israel due to growing Neocon desperation) becomes more plausible as a predictive. This creates legitimate worries that another deception-based military response from the United States (Trump), United Kingdom (May) and France (Macron) will bring much more unnecessary death,injury and harm than previous illegal bombing operations.

What public responses, if any, have the United Kingdom’s Prime Minister Theresa May and French President Emmanuel Macron issued on this very serious matter?

Who will become the first courageous U.S. journalist submitting to the president of the United States of America the following question?

“With respect to extremely troubling revelations made on December 20 at the United Nations, President Trump, could you please share with Americans and people of the world your honest assessment of the White Helmets?”

white helmets-2
Future history books may record, teach and describe the 2-hour December 20, 2018 meeting at the United Nations as a pivotal and important, world changing event

***

(Thank you to Nizar Abboud at YouTube)

SYRIA: The Western Rogue States Must Confess Their Crimes Against Humanity And Be Held Accountable

“The West must go beyond simply stopping its financing of terrorism and the supply of weapons. The West must confess to its crimes against the Syrian people in order to be forgiven. The West must lift the economic sanctions which are a siege upon the Syrian people and it must allow the Syrian people to rebuild in peace without meddling in their affairs. The Syrian people will rebuild according to what the Syrian people want not what the East or the West want. The West has sold the idea that this war was against President Assad but in reality it was against the will of a nation and the people of that nation must be respected.”

– Reverend Ibrahim Nseir
Presbyterian Church of Aleppo, Syria

Friends of Syria

by Vanessa Beeley
A restaurant, beneath the Citadel in Aleppo, displaying 2019 New Year signs. (Photo: Vanessa Beeley)

The West and its allies in the Gulf States, Turkey and Israel have waged an eight year war against the Syrian people. The West has besieged, starved and deprived the Syrian people of humanitarian aid while pouring “aid” into the areas controlled by their extremist sectarian proxy armies.

The West has violated international law and it has enabled the destruction of Syria’s history, heritage and cultural footprint. The West has behaved as a collective rogue state without conscience and without pity for a people its media has systematically dehumanised to enable such a crime to take place.


Christmas 2018 in Damascus, Old City, without mortars from Eastern Ghouta since its liberation in April 2018. (Photo: Vanessa Beeley)

Despite this war of attrition and despite battling disproportionate force, the Syrian people have refused…

View original post 1,696 more words

Trump’s Idlib Story: Another “What’s Aleppo?”-Or What?

by Jerry Alatalo

hile running for U.S. president on the Libertarian Party ticket in 2016, former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson suffered wide public embarrassment and criticism for answering a question on national television about Aleppo, Syria with: “What’s Aleppo?”

Aleppo is Syria’s 2nd largest city, and at the moment of Governor Johnson’s political blunder its citizenry was heavily involved in fighting for survival against a variety of ruthless-killer terrorists.

Did Donald Trump display a “Gary Johnson moment” a week ago during his press conference at the United Nations in New York City? If he did, or did not … it seems Reuters was one of the few world media organizations to even report on Trump’s very puzzling, questions-raising Idlib statements.

***

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-syria/trump-says-learned-about-syrias-idlib-from-supporter-at-recent-rally-idUSKCN1M638H

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump suggested on Wednesday he had never heard of the rebel-held Syrian region of Idlib under threat from Syrian government and Russian forces until a supporter brought it up at a recent rally about a month ago.

….Speaking at a news conference in New York, Trump took credit for convincing Russia, Iran and Syria to hold off on the attack after he warned them in a Sept. 4 Twitter post that they would be making a “grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy.”

“Syria’s a mess and I was responsible (for stopping the offensive) and I hope it stays that way,” he said. “When I put out on social media a few weeks ago about Idlib province, I said, ‘Don’t do it’.”

Trump went on to explain that he had just learned about the situation in Idlib after a woman in the crowd at a rally brought it up.

“I was at a meeting with lots of supporters and a woman stood up and she said there is a province in Syria with 3 million people right now. The Iranians, Russians and Syrians are surrounding that province and they are going to kill my sister and kill millions of people in order to get rid of 25,000 or 30,000 terrorists.

“I said that’s not going to happen. I didn’t hear of Idlib province. I came back and picked up the Failing New York Times and opened it up … not the front page, but there was a very big story and I said wow that’s the same story the woman told me and I found hard to believe and I said how, why would anyone do that?”

Trump said the story had indicated the offensive could start the next day and so he wrote his Twitter post and gave orders to his team, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House national security adviser John Bolton, to “not let it happen.”

“That doesn’t mean they can’t be selective, but don’t kill millions of people, and it stopped. Nobody is going to give me credit but that’s OK because the people know, but I’ve had more Syrians thank me for that. … This was about four weeks ago I put that out,” Trump said.

***

It is uncertain whether Trump’s statements as reported by Reuters indicate he had never heard of Idlib … or he was unaware that Syrian military forces, with help from Russia, Iran and Hezbollah, were about to take the city back from terrorists.

If this was the 1st time Trump became aware of Idlib, then he distressingly repeats the embarrassing experience of Gary Johnson in 2016 when Johnson asked “What’s Aleppo?”. That seems an absolute impossibility for the man who’s been president of the United States for some 20 months.

On the other hand, and nearly equally as concerning if the case, Trump might know about Idlib, but have been actually unaware that Syrians and their allies were intending to retake the city of Idlib with its population of approximately 3 million from terrorists.

For the President of the United States to have become informed of a major anti-terrorist military situation in Syria from a supporter at one of his rallies, which then was confirmed by Trump by reading the New York Times, has one asking the obvious: “What kind of National Security, State Department and Defense Department advice is the leader of the free world receiving?”

This seems as impossible as the theory he’s repeating the embarrassment of Gary Johnson and Aleppo.

Is there another explanation, such as Trump’s sharing a story about Idlib which is completely fictional … and if so, why? Could Trump be telling what really happened, and his advisers are keeping him completely out of the loop? Is Trump trying to give the public the impression his advisers are intentionally keeping him in the dark, as part of some covert psychological operation?

Given the propensity of Trump to go on Twitter and convey oft-controversial messages about hugely consequential matters concerning international relations, – especially situations of war and peace … literal life and death, this event is enormously disturbing in light of its potential negative outcomes if left unresolved.

Whatever the explanation for his “Idlib moment”, from any perspective there is a clear, unbelievably important, profoundly dangerous problem of communications inside the administration of Donald Trump.

***