By Jerry Alatalo
“It is necessary that the prince should know how to color his nature well, and how to be a hypocrite and dissembler. For men are so simple, and yield so much to immediate necessity, that the deceiver will never lack dupes.” The Prince (1513)
– NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI (1469-1527) Italian statesman
Larry Romanoff shares explosive pandemic facts during a mind-numbing ‘Guns and Butter’ interview
eaders who rely for information on the Canadian world affairs website Global Research will already be aware of one of their increasingly prominent contributors, based on his articles focused around the pandemic, Larry Romanoff. Some of Mr. Romanoff’s recent article titles include:
- “China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update, Did the Virus Originate in the US? Japan, China and Taiwan Reports on the Origin of the Virus”
- “Humanity at the Crossroads – Connecting the Dots to Our Brave New World”
- “Why Is the US Apparently Not Testing for the COVID-19 Coronavirus?”
Among the topics discussed in the ground-breaking, powerful, 60-minutes roller-coaster interview of Larry Romanoff with longtime Guns and Butter host Bonnie Faulkner:
- Six unexplained viral outbreaks in China during the trade war necessitating US imports
- Research into the origins of the coronavirus
- Gene sequencing of all of the different strains
- All strains existing only in the US
- Wuhan Seafood Market was not the origin of the virus
- Wuhan BSL4 lab is not a bioweapons lab
- Over 1,000 leaks from US BSL 3 and 4 labs in five years
- Enormous Ft. Detrick bioweapons lab (1,000,000 square feet) shutdown for 6 months
- China virus 100% Chinese specific, same with SARS
- Harvard kicked out of China for illegally collecting Chinese DNA
- CDC ordered American physicians not to test for coronavirus
- Italy and Iran geopolitical targets
- CDC produced flawed tests and then none at all
- CDC part of the US military
- Economic devastation.
Needless to say, the assertions Mr. Romanoff makes in his articles and in this particular interview are stupendous (perhaps immeasurable is the more accurate descriptive) as measured in historic magnitude. In addition, it is needless to say Mr. Romanoff’s assertions raise questions which seem impossible for highest-level world leaders to any longer avoid.
Will his very serious assertions remain ignored and/or unaddressed, leading people to lean strongly toward understanding what Mr. Romanoff has written and spoken has a foundation in reality, thus revealing the maximally discouraging fact that humanity faces the most disturbing situation imaginable?
Or will the world’s most powerful and influential leaders meet the boldest of events-narrative challenges from Larry Romanoff in a time of historic uncertainty, and take those actions which reflect the zenith of courage and moral character necessary to deal fearlessly and straight on with a civilization-threatening, unprecedented, direst state of worldly affairs?
In a time of uncertainty, people may or may not find some small comfort in knowing this: Answers to these most important-of-important questions will arrive in the near future, – manifesting in one outcome or another. Unfortunately, due to current worldwide circumstances, an unprecedented number of men and women around the Earth now have ample time to think deeply on these unbelievably vital matters.
(Thank you to EuropesHeart at YouTube)