by Jerry Alatalo
n April 7, 2018 a video of an alleged chemical attack in Douma, a suburb of Syria’s capitol city Damascus, went viral on both corporate and independent media worldwide. Despite attempts by officials from Syria, Russia and other nations to point out the video presented a false scenario, and that no chemical attack whatsoever occurred, U.S. President Donald Trump, U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and France’s President Emmanuel Macron agreed on the launch of an illegal over 100-missile attack on Syria.
Fast forward to February 2019 … After the bombshell announcement by a producer at BBC, Riam Dalati, that the Douma hospital video depicted a White Helmets-enabled staged event, the question now becomes one of whether Trump, May and Macron will acknowledge this and issue an apology. It seems impossible to imagine that U.S. President Donald Trump was unaware of the staged event allegation before authorizing the air strikes. The same is to be said of Theresa May and Emmanuel Macron, respectively.
Keeping those sentiments in mind, people might pay close attention to the personal manner, wording and style of delivery of the President of the United States in Donald Trump’s world-publicized press announcement of the Syria bombing strikes.
Trump’s statement on Syria air strikes (April 2018):
(Thank you to ABC News (Australia) at YouTube)
Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova noted the BBC chemical attack development in her February 14, 2019 news briefing, reiterating that Russian and Syrian officials had hoped – to no avail/unsuccessfully – to avoid the unnecessary, reckless U.S., U.K., France launch of bombs, by sharing the truth of the issue very shortly after the incident.
Ms. Zakharova noted: “The culmination of this theater of absurd may be a statement by a BBC producer, who confirmed based on his own research that the footage (Douma) had been staged with direct participation of (the) White Helmets.”
BBC Syria Producer Riam Dalati says Douma chemical incident was a staged event:
(Thank you to RT at YouTube)
Some believe the illegal April 2018 bombing of Syria by Trump, May and Macron, not authorized by either the U.S. Congress or the United Nations Security Council, had been pre-planned – actually meant to provoke a counter attack from Syria and escalation of offensive military actions to major war.
Fortunately there was no military response from Syria, and a more dangerous and destructive increase in warring, potentially breaking out of the regional to world war dimensions, became averted.
On December 19, 2018, Donald Trump went on Twitter and announced that the U.S. military under his orders as Commander-in-Chief were leaving Syria immediately. For whatever reasons, after close to (2) months since Trump’s surprise announcement, the idea of American soldiers leaving Syria has become abandoned, and reportedly – instead of complete withdrawal of forces – another 1,000 U.S. soldiers have moved/located into Syria.
Some believe Trump’s December 19 “announcement” was a form of psychological warfare operation to attract total world media attention toward his action – and away from the December 20, 2018 United Nations meeting which presented a shocking range of crimes committed by the so-called humanitarian group, the White Helmets.
Some might find it more than coincidental that the White Helmets were behind the staging and filming of the false April 2018 Douma chemical attack, and that Trump’s Syria announcement came within 24 hours of a United Nations meeting devastating to the Oscar-winning reputation of the White Helmets.
With the always highly anticipated Academy Awards just around the corner, – and given an Oscar became awarded to a documentary which positioned the White Helmets as heroes – it might be very interesting to see how these developments become received and/or responded to by top Hollywood officials running the yearly event … bigger than the Superbowl in viewership, seen by billions of people around the Earth.
In another equally troubling and directly related event, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu posted – then deleted within hours – a message on Twitter which included an admission or very strong implication that war against Iran has been planned.
Netanyahu deletes Twitter post on “war with Iran”:
It seems an eminent, perfectly reasonable expectation by the people of America, Britain and France of an imminent and sincere apology with regard to the April 2018 bombing of Syria coming from their highest elected officials: Trump, May and Macron. Their statements of apology, or, conversely, failure to adequately address the tremendously important matter, will assuredly go a long way towards defining the moral character of the leaders, – especially and precisely as perceived by their nations’ citizens now aware of these developments. As for Benjamin Netanyahu … The people of Israel are waiting for an honest explanation, as well.