Posted September 22, 2013
by Jerry Alatalo
How much do you value truth? How much do you appreciate the ability to speak your truth on a free-speech, unobstructed internet? How important is it to you that journalists of a high-caliber, devoted to exposing corruption, lies, criminality and scandal for the people of the world, receive protection from unjust harassment?
The following extremely powerful discussion on the work of journalists-real journalists-to find and tell the truth in this world will absolutely focus your vision on exactly how necessary free-speech is today. The good journalists, not found in the mainstream media corporations, including citizen journalists and bloggers, are leading the way toward truth on this Earth.
- Norman Solomon: Repression of Whistleblowers: Making It Easier to Attack Syria (huffingtonpost.com)
- What The Assault On Whistleblowers Has to Do With War on Syria (alternet.org)
- Will Eric Holder guarantee NSA reporters’ first amendment rights? (theguardian.com)
- NaturalNews – Ethan A. Huff – Diana Feinstein Trying To Eliminate Protections For Alternative Media With Amended ‘Free Flow Of Information Act’ – 15 September 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Time’s Senior National Correspondent Calls for Julian Assange to be Killed by Drone (ritholtz.com)