Posted September 3, 2013
by Jerry Alatalo
Fawaz Gerges, a Professor of International Relations and Middle East Studies at the London School of Economics calls for a slowdown of the rush to war. His urgent message is for Presidents Barack Obama of the United States and Vladimir Putin of Russia to use political leadership and will to solve the Syrian crisis.
In a dramatic interview with Amy Goodman of Democracy Now on Tuesday September 3, Professor Gerges shares his extensive knowledge of the Middle East region and Syria in a timely, powerful broadcast.
- Only Assad can prove the ‘toxic gas’ claims are false | Fawaz Gerges (theguardian.com)
- Many in Middle East struggling to understand Obama’s Syria policy (mcclatchydc.com)
- Down on the Ground, Syrian Policy is Notably Lacking in Virtue (motherjones.com)
- Obama unleashes horror in Jerusalem (timesofisrael.com)
- Assad & Putin Demand Obama Administration Provide Proof that Assad Regime Led Chemical Attack (freedomoutpost.com)