June 8, 2013
by Jerry Alatalo
Dear Queen Elizabeth,
I hope everything is going well for you in England. The reason I am trying to get this message to you is that I think you could help tremendously with an effort that many millions of men and women have begun.
You could call this attempt to communicate with you a type of “message in a bottle”. The effort that I mentioned is one where people from all areas of the Earth are helping. Your voice of support for this effort could greatly increase the chance for overwhelming success.
The effort is one which has the following goals:
- The ending of war to settle differences on Earth.
- The ending of greed and the philosophy of service to self on Earth.
- The ending of poverty and starvation on Earth.
- The ending of pollution of the environment on Earth.
- The beginning of dialogue and diplomacy for the settling of differences on Earth.
- The beginning of generosity and service to others on Earth.
- The beginning of oneness where those suffering are known as true members of the human family on Earth.
- The beginning of cleaner technologies which cut levels of pollution on Earth.
- The beginning of unconditional love, forgiveness and healing on Earth.
Your speaking to these goals in a supportive way would greatly help our efforts and accelerate the transition to a world where humanity would experience more love, joy, peace and happiness for all.
Perhaps as you are on the brink of eternity you may welcome this request as an excellent opportunity to leave this world in a greatly improved condition.
I strongly believe that you understand the goals we are trying to achieve and we look forward in great expectation for your kind response.
P.S. While I have your attention could you please share your thoughts on the following quotation from a man who has gone to the spirit world. His name was Black Elk and the words he spoke seem to sum up our efforts. You may have already read the book “Black Elk Speaks” by John G. Neihardt.
Thank you Queen Elizabeth.
“The first peace, which is most important, is that which is found within the souls of men when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.”
R. Carlos Nakai at Montgomery College
- Queen Elizabeth Gets A Raise (wwtdd.com)